moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 09:31 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
A member's email aliases are listed on the member page ... Or are you asking about something else

Mark, I'm not sure any more what I'm asking about. I have a group member who consistently posts using a different email address from what she's subscribed under, and the email address she posts from is neither listed as an alias of hers nor is subscribed as a separate member. How is this possible? I assumed she was posting under an alias and I just couldn't see or find it on her page. I will email you the details to support, unless someone here can explain this. Thanks.