moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

Hi J,

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 12:36 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
This morning a new member posted from a completely unknown (to me) email address. I found the pending message in my email. There is no identifying information in the pending notice about who this member is.

This was disconcerting. Based on the content, I had a theory about who it was and went into that person's member page, but it turns out moderators don't have access to members' email aliases. So I couldn't be sure.

A member's email aliases are listed on the member page (go to Members under Settings, then click a member). Or are you asking about something else?

Thanks,
MarkĀ