moderated Re: Calendar missing "Last" function for repeating events

Michael Pavan

My first reaction is to say that's daft. Who wants an event that skips some months? So one possibility is just to change the logic (and that text) to implement "last" instead of "fifth".
We have a group that meets different places on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays. When a month with a 5th Tuesday occurs we have a ‘bonus’ meeting at another location.

Another group’s event is scheduled for the last Saturday of the month.

4th, 5th, and Last are different, and should not be mixed up.