moderated Re: Creation of Sub-Albums in the Photo-Section

Chris Aldrich

Thanks, Gerald - this helps a lot! Now to get our members to use it!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 1:33 PM, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Chris Aldrich wrote:
It would be great if there could be descriptions and/or hashtags that could be associated with photos.

Chris
In the Photos section, you can already add a description by clicking on a Photo and then clicking the Edit button. While it is possible to type a hashtag in the description, I don't believe there is any type of search available at all for photo descriptions at this time.

--
Gerald