moderated Re: Repeating request for character limit in auto signature

Marv Waschke

An elementary "fill in-the-blanks form" feature in groups.io could be useful in many ways. I could see it used as J_Catlady describes -- whenever a group has repeated transfers of information that would benefit from a uniform information set and layout.

There would be challenges. If I were building it, I would probably take a browser or app approach rather than try to mangle it into a email client. And I am not sure what priority I would assign to it, but it certainly is an intriguing possibility.
Marv