moderated Re: Repeating request for character limit in auto signature

J,

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 09:28 AM, J_Catlady wrote:

I’ve got many group members writing novels for their signatures., and it’s too hard to police and control them all by hand. I am now begging for a character limit option in the auto sig!

What about being able to specify a template for signatures (and for messages, for that matter)? Perhaps something as simple as some text that is pre-populated in the Signature text area? Would that help?

Thanks, Mark