moderated Re: Repeating request for character limit in auto signature

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 01:42 AM, Victoria wrote:
If a signature example is integrated into a recurring cal message,
I don't do recurring calendar messages. :-) The instructions for the signature are included in the monthly guidelines, along with all the other kinds of guidelines that get breached.

Our cats also require changes in meds, but I don't see that it's any harder to update the profile than the sig. But that's moot because of all the other problems with doing this via profiles that have already been pointed out.

Bottom line, I would like a character-limit option on the auto-sig!