locked Re: Possible bug?

Hi Mar,
Thank you, very much appreciated.

On 13 Feb 2015, at 23:03, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:44 AM, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I forgot to mention something in this thread.
The member isn't doing a thing to cause this unsubscription notification to be generated. They could just be participating when all of a sudden they receive a notification that they have been unsubscribed. It has just happened to another member.
I appreciate the bug fix, but perhaps a clarification was in order. I did mention this to Support but not here.
Sorry for any confusion caused.

I do believe that in at least some cases, accessibility software is causing all the links in an email to be clicked, which would cause this behavior (seeing a message saying you've been unsubscribed, and then they're magically subscribed again). The verification click should put a stop to this.

Thanks,
MarkĀ