moderated Repeating request for character limit in auto signature

J,

the type of hormonal disease we are dealing with calls for regular lab testing and medicine dosage adapting which consequently means signature updates. Therefore the interesting idea of integrating signature into their profile probably wouldn´t work with our members since their signatures may require frequent updating.

In my groups cases of “novel writing” in signatures are quite limited but they do occur. Our bigger issue is to get members to compose a meaningful signature at all. So we remind in a regular calender message which information is needed. Our members generally comply…

If a signature example is integrated into a recurring cal message, could this push your “novel writers” into the right direction?

Victoria