moderated Re: Add a convenient method to include a profile link in the signature.

RandyT,

From an implementation standpoint, while it would make the signature
formatting tool bar unique, ...
It needn't. It seems to me that tool could also be useful in composing normal posts. Maybe also event Descriptions.

I don't see an obvious utility for it in Wiki page composition, or member notifications, but then that may just be my lack of vision; there doesn't seem to be a reason to omit it.

On the other hand, providing a permalink on each member profile might be the more straightforward and consistent way to provide this capability. On the directory pages this would amount to little more than showing the permalink symbol next to each member's name.

Shal