moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

And I think you misunderstood. This info is currently not available to owners, unless it’s there and I can’t find it. The email issue applies either way: there’s no member identifying info in the pending message notification, and I am requesting that it be added.

On Jul 29, 2018, at 5:43 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m the group owner. I could change my entire request to read ‘owners or moderators’ with granular permission for moderators if necessary. But I don’t think it’s necessary. An alternate email address is low-level infornation, below the level that mods already have.
On Jul 29, 2018, at 5:01 PM, Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@sc.rr.com> wrote:

Received from J_Catlady at 7/29/2018 07:38 PM UTC:

p.s. Of course I later went into the site to find out who it was. But I think that either the alias info should be available to moderators in general, and/or the member info should be available in the emailed pending-message notice.

This seems like a matter that should be handled between you and the group Owner. I don't believe it's appropriate for Groups.io to make changes that bypass the privileges the group Owner has chosen to not give you as a Moderator.

Jim H