moderated Re: moderator access to group member email aliases #suggestion

p.s. Of course I later went into the site to find out who it was. But I think that either the alias info should be available to moderators in general, and/or the member info should be available in the emailed pending-message notice.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 12:36 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
This morning a new member posted from a completely unknown (to me) email address. I found the pending message in my email. There is no identifying information in the pending notice about who this member is.

This was disconcerting. Based on the content, I had a theory about who it was and went into that person's member page, but it turns out moderators don't have access to members' email aliases. So I couldn't be sure.

Is it possible to either make that information available, OR include the member's display name (and/or regular email address used for the group) in the pending notice?