moderated Re: allow more than one email delivery method #suggestion

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 07:45 AM, Duane wrote:
Seems to me it would be a lot less work for Mark (as in none) to just use a second account, then forward those to the one you want to use if you want them all in one place.
Also this would not accomplish the desired goal. It assumes that I just want one account to receive a certain set of formats (or in your assumption, all of them). But that's not what I'm requesting. I'm simply requesting that any account ask for and receive any subset of formats they want.