moderated Re: allow more than one email delivery method #suggestion

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 07:45 AM, Duane wrote:
Seems to me it would be a lot less work for Mark ..
I don't care how Mark implements it. The suggestion is to make it be, or even just look like, the one account is receiving all the various formats it wants, rather than the user having to create and use separate accounts to get it. (I, too, have resorted to using separate accounts in order to receive both individual emails and the summary. This seems a waste and unnecessary.) It seems to me that it would be easier to implement by just sending the user every format they want. But of course I don't know for sure.