moderated Re: allow more than one email delivery method #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 03:08 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be nice to allow users to choose more than one email delivery method for a group. I'd like to get both individual emails and the daily summary for my group, for example.

I can't take credit for this idea as I only found out about it while tracking down why some users had two accounts. Each account is set for a different delivery method. I use the concept myself, with my main account for online viewing (no email) and another for email delivery.

Of course, this idea does require multiple email addresses, but that isn't very difficult these days.

--
Gerald