moderated Re: Identify my role when visiting a group

Gerald,

I already know just based on my account. I use one account for groups
where I am the Owner and different one(s) for ordinary member
subscriptions.
And do you use a third for groups where you moderate rather than own?

And do you carefully use distinct Display Names for the three roles? (otherwise you have to hover, you can't just look).

My questions are rhetorical.

My deeper purpose for the suggestion is to be able to ask other users if they are certain that they are logged in with the correct role for that group, and tell them how to find out trivially. That is, it would be a diagnostic aid for "Why can't I ..." questions.

The Groups.io home page is very nearly easy enough (the badges are there). But it still requires that they be looking at the correct row in the list.

Shal