moderated Re: Identify my role when visiting a group

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 03:07 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Mark,

When visiting a group's pages, logged in to an address which is a moderator or owner of that group, I'd like to see my Mod or Owner badge. Somewhere.

Preferably somewhere visible on all pages of the group.

Perhaps beside my Display Name at the top right in the logo bar. Perhaps on the Home button on the left (yes, Subscription might make more sense logically, but it is already the widest button).

This is because I do have multiple accounts subscribed to the groups I own or moderate, and it would be useful to have a visual cue what role I am logged in with right now.

Shal

Shal,

I already know just based on my account. I use one account for groups where I am the Owner and different one(s) for ordinary member subscriptions.

--
Gerald