moderated Identify my role when visiting a group

Mark,

When visiting a group's pages, logged in to an address which is a moderator or owner of that group, I'd like to see my Mod or Owner badge. Somewhere.

Preferably somewhere visible on all pages of the group.

Perhaps beside my Display Name at the top right in the logo bar. Perhaps on the Home button on the left (yes, Subscription might make more sense logically, but it is already the widest button).

This is because I do have multiple accounts subscribed to the groups I own or moderate, and it would be useful to have a visual cue what role I am logged in with right now.

Shal