moderated Re: Fix Timezone default

> It can't be fixed if it isn't broken...  You (and each member)
> can set any time zone you like for viewing your calendar at
> the bottom right. There has to be some sort of default if
> nothing is chosen, so PST is as good as any.

Duane -
He's talking about groups that are primarily email users only. Many don't want to worry about web access. In a situation like that, it makes sense to have the owner set an initial time zone default along with the other group defaults an owner can set.

In the case of a group with no set default, I like Glenn Glazer's thought about making it UTC since groups.io is worldwide. Many users are familiar with Zulu time already through the various disciplines they are involved with.

Dano