moderated Re: New bulk topic actions

Fantastic, I’ve been hoping for this for a long time! 😊

On Jul 13, 2018, at 1:14 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

You can now do actions to topics in bulk:

- delete topics
- add/remove hashtags
- merge multiple topics into one topic
- set moderated/locked/sticky

I've put it up on a test page for now, for feedback. You can see it by going to /topics-test instead of /topics (ie groups.io/g/GROUPNAME/topics-test). You will only see a difference if you have archive editing privileges.

Please let me know if you see any issues or have suggestions.