moderated Re: #suggestion - Remove hashtag tab when none exist and restricted #suggestion

In fact, even when made invisible to group members, the database and files tabs appear (and presumably the rest as well). The only time they disappear is when you check "disabled." If a group disables one of these features, as you have apparently done, it seems reasonable to disappear the tab.