moderated Re: #suggestion - Remove hashtag tab when none exist and restricted #suggestion

Tom Vail

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 07:11 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think this would be a lot of work for the system to keep track of. Every time someone created a hashtag in a group, or unchecked the setting "only moderators can create hashtags," the layout would have to change.
This is what computers do, and is the same process as it does today.  It would not be a manual process.

(BTW, the other features (Files, etc.) do not work that way. They appear even under the conditions you're describing.)
Sorry J, but you are mistaken on how it works.  If you disable "databases" the database tab does not appear on the list of tabs for the members, see below.  And I know Wiki works the same way, although I've not tested photos and files.

Peace,

Tom