moderated Re: #suggestion - Remove hashtag tab when none exist and restricted #suggestion

I think this would be a lot of work for the system to keep track of. Every time someone created a hashtag in a group, or unchecked the setting "only moderators can create hashtags," the layout would have to change. (BTW, the other features (Files, etc.) do not work that way. They appear even under the conditions you're describing.)