moderated #suggestion - Remove hashtag tab when none exist and restricted #suggestion

Tom Vail

I would like to suggest the Hashtag tab be removed when there are no hashtags and only moderators can create them.  It is the same principle as files, photos, databases, and Wiki.  If they are disabled the tab does not show.

If the group is set by the owner not to allow members to create hashtags, and there are no hashtags to be used, why confuse the issue by having the hashtag tab available?

I assume most groups us hashtags to some degree, but they do not fit our application.  It would be nice to not only clean up the display but eliminate the "What does the hashtag tab do?" questions.

Peace,
Tom