moderated Re: Reply-to change proposal

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I don't think the concern that Reply-To could be used to mailbomb someone would arise much in a reply-to-sender-only group, but if it did, it should be easy for a group owner to track down who did it and deal with them appropriately.

​Good point, since the owner/mods will also have received the offending message.

Thanks for the discussion. I just pushed the change so that for Reply To Sender groups, we do not remove any existing Reply-To header. Please let me know if you hear or see any issues with it.