moderated Re: New Google Maps table view and table export

Nina Eppes

>> Also, I've changed how tables are exported and imported. Now, Export Table returns a JSON object containing all the table information.

One of my subgroups has a database of chorus members that lists their names, voice parts, addresses (with separate fields for street, city, ZIP - thankfully not affected by the new maps view, which I would not want to use in this case), and so on. I sometimes need to export that database to a spreadsheet, so exporting to CSV format is useful. I have no idea what to do with a JSON object (I don't even know what it is :-) ). Is it possible to put JSON content in a spreadsheet? If so, how? If not, can the export database function provide options for CSV or JSON output?

- Nina