moderated Re: Group Notes feature #suggestion

Sure, there are lots of kluges, one of which I’m using. The wiki kluge is really no good until we get individually-specified access to wiki pages (as I have also suggested here at some point).

On Jul 10, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@gmail.com> wrote:

J,

A dedicated space for "group notes" or "moderator notes" would be very
convenient.
Agreed.

It isn't always a good fit, but one can create a Database table which is Moderator-eyes only. I'd like to be able to do the same with a Wiki page for more free-form information.

But having it be present somewhere a moderator would expect to look for it, as I think you're proposing, would make it even more useful.

Shal