moderated Group Notes feature #suggestion

I have a vague memory that this suggestion came up in the past: Currently, I am keeping a sort of to-do list for group issues (files to create, members to communicate with, etc.) under my own membership notes. But this kind of thing really doesn't belong there. A dedicated space for "group notes" or "moderator notes" would be very convenient.