From: Duane
Date: 7/9/2018 5:36:27 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Searching In databases

This was discussed quite awhile back.  If you just use normal words, it won't have a problem, i.e. Tags For You instead of TagsForYou.  When this new version of search was added, one of the restrictions noted was that it won't do partial word searches and it wasn't a high priority addition.  You should have been here about 3 years ago when the search function was really bad!  I'm thankful to have what we do and do my best to make it work.