moderated Re: Allow sorting the Members list by Email Status, Role, and Posting Privilege

Right, I now remember seeing that in the download. Would be great to have it online as well.

Makes sense that B and NC are mutually exclusive. NC’s are not sent emails in the first place so there would never be a bounce.

On Jul 7, 2018, at 9:54 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@gmail.com> wrote:

J,

But I'm confused about the relationship of confirmed of NC to this,
other than that obviously, if they're NC, they're not receiving
emails.
Ah, I found the answer.

If you download the Members list the very last column is "User Status (0=Not Confirmed, 1=Confirmed, 2=Inactive, 3=Bouncing, 4=Bounced)"

So those badges are exclusive. And I got the name wrong, it is "User Status" not "Email Status".

Shal