moderated Re: Allow sorting the Members list by Email Status, Role, and Posting Privilege

Sorry, I meant bouncing lol. Non-caffeinated here. ;p

But I'm confused about the relationship of confirmed of NC to this, other than that obviously, if they're NC, they're not receiving emails. (For that matter, if they're pending they're also not receiving emails.) I don't think an NC member would ever have a B, because emails are not sent to them in the first place.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
J,

> One question: what do you mean by email status? Do you mean whether or
> not they're bumping, ...

Yes, and grinding.  ;-)

I was thinking of Bouncing, Bounced, and Not Confirmed. I /think/ Not Confirmed is exclusive of the other two, if not I'm not sure how to sort a member that has both a B and NC badge.

Shal