moderated Allow sorting the Members list by Email Status, Role, and Posting Privilege

Mark,

Every once in a while I run into a circumstance where it would be really helpful to sort the Members list of a group by their Email Status, Role, or Posting Privilege. However, those are indicated by badges on the email address rather than being in columns of their own.

Would it be possible to change the heading for that column from "Email" to "Email (Status Role Privilege)" and have each of those words be a click-to-sort button?

I'm not wedded to the parenthesis there, but I think it makes it read better to have Email called out as the primary column heading.

This is an elaboration (and bump) on my prior suggestion:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/4828

Shal