moderated Re: Suggesting to add a email command to get mass log of email addresses

Bob Bellizzi

Joseph,
I'm sorry but it seems a duplication of effort.  We already have an easy way to download all subscriber information and there are so many other items on to todo lists that really have no work arounds.
If someone really needs that list and your group(s) have more than one moderator or owner (good practices would dictate this)
another one of the Owners/Moderaters coulld simply download the list as send it as the text of an email to the person who wishes it delivered in one particular way.  I'm sure your group could come up with a workaround.

There are a lot of functions which are not exactly identical to what I'm used to but almost every single one can be performed by simply using my brain and the tools already in groups.io
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®