moderated Re: Poll suggestions

Michael Pavan

Excellent suggestion that all Polls should have a unique identifier - Number, Date, and/or Name.

Number - works but does not remind what the Poll was about or when.

Date - probably would have a higher recognition rate.
However if dated and there were more than 1 Poll in a day, how would that be handled?

Named, should also include a date (as many polls are likely to be repeated) - would have highest recognition rate.

I'm not sure whether I asked this already or maybe it was already implemented:polls should be numbered. That way if they lead to discussion, you won't get confused as to which poll you are discussing about. Or if they come quickly after one another, about which ones you already answered.

"please answer poll 56" is a lot clearer than "there's a new poll”