moderated Re: Ability to select/send wiki page to the group #suggestion

It's akin to the sticky wiki, but emailed to the group. In fact, that's where the idea arose. I wanted to call members' attention to the sticky wiki, but realized that many of them aren't logged in to the site. So I wanted to email it to them. It would be, as I said, convenient to be able click on the page and have it sent out.