moderated Re: Ability to select/send wiki page to the group #suggestion

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 06:48 am, Gerald Boutin wrote:
What is wrong with sending out a message with a link to the Wiki?
What's wrong with that is that a large percentage of group members access the group only by email and are not logged in, so they couldn't access the link.

results in a static document which goes against the idea of a Wiki as a living document
It doesn't actually result in any "document," besides which, who cares? It is what it is at the time.

I can't see supporting that idea.
No need to support it or not support it. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. I don't see how it does any harm. It's simply for convenience.

copy-n-paste seems to already do what you are after
As I said: it's for convenience.