moderated Re: include direct-adds in member activity log #suggestion

Agreed. I want them there, too.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
J,

> Then you'd want to remove those other actions by the mod.

*I* wouldn't.

> I slightly favor having them all there, just for convenience. But it
> should be consistent.

I strongly favor having them all there (actions affecting a person's membership) in one tab. Regardless of whether it was the member or a mod (or even the system/support) that took the action.

That would make it possible to search a single tab for the member's email address and get their complete join/leave history. The "All Activity" tab could be used, but is too cluttered with message and other usage activity to easily find the actions of interest.

Shal