moderated Updating existing file in Files #suggestion

YT9TP - Pedja

When I need to replace already uploaded file in FIles, I have to delete existing file first and then upload new with the same file name.

In the process, I also have to copy and save file description as I want to preserve it and then set it again on new file version upload.

I could not find better way to do it.

There is option to edit existing file but it allows editing file name and description only.

It would be good to have an option to simply replace already uploaded file with new one without loosing any other data about file.