moderated Photo Album Editing

Chris Jones

Mark; a passing remark by Shal prompted me to have a look at the Photos section of the Group I moderate and there it was; the ability to move photos between albums! I haven't tried it yet (I had to do it the very hard way a few weeks ago) but I have no reason to suspect that it won't be anything less than waqht is required.

I can't find any mention of this additional feature in any change log, although my search wasn't all that intensive so I may just have missed it.

Many thanks for providing that; where is the #Thank_you hashtag when you need it...

Chris