moderated Re: Configurable date and time format options

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 5:30 AM, Arno Martens <snetram@...> wrote:
Mouse over date in digest does not display preference selected.

Your image isn't of a digest, it's just of a page on the website.

In any case, we prefer to display a spelled out month (at least the first three characters...) when we can, as I think that's a better display overall. So all 'hovered' dates have the month text. And when we're in the same year as the date to display, we use text as well.

I have added a new date preference, DD.MM.YYYY.