Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

I'm afraid you've lost me. I can't see how what Shal described would encourage thread hijacking, because people wouldn't know it applied to them (plus I don't think people hijack threads deliberately, they just don't think).

In any event this moderating option would be in addition to existing moderating options, not instead of them. With posters such as those you describe, I would have thought you would just deal with it as you currently do, presumably by moderating them permanently. But for my members who start threads with meaningless subject lines such as "#intro help" when they really need "new here, problems inserting the needle #intro #subqs," this option would be great.

HTH

Helen