Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:50 am, Helen wrote:
I actually really like Shal's idea of " an ability to let the member freely reply, but not start new topics without moderation." This would work really well for people who can reply OK within threads but who are incapable of creating a coherent subject line using hashtags correctly for their own threads.
Personally, I have a bigger problem of people hijacking other people's threads, forcing me to engage in a split-and-merge frenzy. An option of this nature would not only fail to fix that problem, but actually encourage subscribers to do it.

Please count me as one vote in the "nay" category.

Bruce