moderated Re: Line break to messages

BenoƮt Dumeaux

After the Y!G transfert I have lot of message with problem of line break.

Can I find a speed solution for format the message. A Line Break Removal Tool could be add to edit function

Like this
https://www.textfixer.com/tools/remove-line-breaks.php

You can remove line breaks from blocks of text but preserve paragraph breaks with this tool.

If you've ever received text that was formatted in a skinny column with line breaks at the end of each line, like text from an email or copy and pasted text from a PDF column with spacing, word wrap, or line break problems then this tool is pretty darn handy.

You also have the option of just removing all line breaks without preserving paragraph breaks (usually double line breaks).

Use this tool because spending hours manually removing line breaks sucks if you're pasting content from something like a PDF with a weird text format where the word wrap and abrupt line break is causing problems then this tool will help you.

PS. If anyone is interested I have a short technical code article on how to remove line breaks with javascript.