Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Exactly. Any topic they start would be a moderated topic. It would also force the member to be on moderation (if not already).

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

Shal, I envision it as a subsetting under "override, moderated" and
therefore all their replies to other topics would be moderated, as
well. I can't see that someone with this setting would not ALSO be
moderated.
Oh! I was confused - I had thought you were going for an ability to let the member freely reply, but not start new topics without moderation.

You mean to moderate the entire topic not just the topic starter. That is, moderate replies by anyone to any topic this member starts.

Shal
Groups.io Links: Every message in topics or hashtags you are following is emailed to you.
The first message of every new thread is also emailed to you.
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#17522): https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/17522
Unfollow This Thread: https://groups.io/unft/22657711/20540
Mute #suggestion: https://groups.io/mk?hashtag=suggestion&subid=48838
Group Owner: main+owner@beta.groups.io