moderated Re: Configurable date and time format options

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Michael Pavan <michaelpavan@...> wrote:
Duane suggest I cross post this from GMF here

Calendar Time bugs

I've tried many times to create an Event in the Calendar, but keep getting the message:
"You have entered an incorrectly formatted date or time.”

The event is 4th Sundays, 2-5pm

1) I think the problem is with the time function in “End”

“Start” allows me to select: 2:00pm

however the “End” time box then displays “Invalid Date”, its pull down menu offers:

This should now be fixed.

I would also prefer being able to specify times, rather than having to select 1/2 hours.

You can edit the time and set it to any time you'd like. The drop down is just to make it easier to select typical times. Google Calendar behaves similarly.