moderated Re: Configurable date and time format options

Michael Pavan

Duane suggest I cross post this from GMF here

Calendar Time bugs

I've tried many times to create an Event in the Calendar, but keep getting the message:
"You have entered an incorrectly formatted date or time.”

The event is 4th Sundays, 2-5pm

1) I think the problem is with the time function in “End”

“Start” allows me to select: 2:00pm

however the “End” time box then displays “Invalid Date”, its pull down menu offers:
00:00 to 23:30 in 1/2 hour increments.
I’ve tried both 3:00 (duration) and 17:00 (24 hour clock)
and still get the same message when I click on "+ Add Event":
"You have entered an incorrectly formatted date or time.”

I would also prefer being able to specify times, rather than having to select 1/2 hours.

2) It is most annoying and frustrating that the form is then cleared and I have to re-enter every field again, instead of just indicating which fields need correction / completion

I find nothing in Help for: Calendar

I also searched in the GMF Wiki for: Calendar and the only result that comes close is
but it doesn't cover these bugs