moderated Re: Configurable date and time format options

Duane

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 04:39 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know if you see any incorrectly formatted dates/times
There's a bug in the Event setup of the calendar.  I've got my preference set to 24 hr time, Start looks fine, but End shows a 12 hr clock (though the default end shows correctly.)  Another user has the 12 set, but sees 24 for End.  We both get an error, "You have entered an incorrectly formatted date or time." in red when trying to add the event.  Seems like a simple switch on the End time code.