Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 11:04 am, Shal Farley wrote:
Could this be something like a sixth choice under Posting privileges, say "Override: new topics moderated"?
Shal, I envision it as a subsetting under "override, moderated" and therefore all their replies to other topics would be moderated, as well. I can't see that someone with this setting would not ALSO be moderated.