moderated Re: Configurable date and time format options

Sharon Villines

The full date and time displayed when the mouse pointer hovers over a date

I finally found it but by accident because people keep saying it is there. The arrow is very small and doesn’t always show at all. I found it on one message but when I clicked again in the same spot nothing happened. On three other messages, nothing.

It also appeared so briefly unless I held the mouse right there that I wouldn’t be able to type the date somewhere else. And I woulf forget it.

I’m using Safari on a Mac.

I haven’t been able to get signed in with Firefox or Opera. I don’t use Chrome — I think the last time I tried it insisted I link all my Google accounts. (I’m getting paranoid about Google.)

I’ve reset passwords etc. but nothing works. Safari does.

Sharon