locked Possible bug?

Hi all,
Sorry for the vague subject, but is there a possible bug with the one click unsubscribe feature?
I am receiving concerns or complaints from members saying they have received notification that they were unsubscribed. The strange thing is we owners and moderators are not getting such notifications. Also, when we check the members pages it is discovered that they are, in fact, still subscribed.
I did write to support, but thought I would ask here as well while we are on the subject of one click unsubscribe.
Thank you, any responses greatly appreciated.
Kindest regards
Chris H